According to this chart and from information we’ve received from Idaho’s Coronvirus Vaccine Advisory Committee documents, we think all healthcare personnel in Idaho who come in contact with clients/patients are eligible to receive the vaccine as part of group 1a.
The process to receive the COVID-19 vaccine varies by health district and may evolve over time. Not sure which district you’re in? Visit this website.
Here’s what we’ve gathered:
Public Health District 1 – Panhandle
Public Health District 2 – North Central
Public Health District 3 – Southwest
- E-mail COVIDvaccine@phd3.idaho.gov or call 208-593-1412 to request a vaccine.
- District 3 vaccine website
Public Health District 4 – Central
- Call the CDH Call Center at 208-321-2222 to have your practice added to a list for vaccine coordination. Open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- District 4 vaccine website
Public Health District 5 – South Central
Public Health District 6 – Southeastern
- Contact SIPH to schedule a vaccine appointment or to be connected to an available vaccine provider in the community. SIPH’s offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 pm and can be reached by calling 208.233.9080 and press 455 to schedule an appointment.
- District 6 vaccine website
Public Health District 7 – Eastern